Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Last Girls Night Out!



For me, this was my last girl's night out in Peachtree City. We went to Gezzo's right by my house for burritos and such - it was yummy but even better was the company. I will miss these girls for sure. I have made such good friends here that I wouldn't even know where to begin in saying thank you to all of them - for making this year bearable without my family around, for always being willing to get together, have playdates, help when I had the baby, and most of all, being supportive and caring friends when you need them. I'm not sure we will ever live in a place like this again (other than home in Houston), where I find women that I've grown so close to so quickly but I hope to. I am grateful to have found such women who truly care for one another and treat each other like family. Thank you for your enduring friendship; it is the kind of friendship I will treasure no matter how many miles separate me from you.

5 comments:

Kirwin said...

Nice post.

BTW--is your leg in a cast in the second photo?????

Jenise said...

You will definantly be missed here. It was fun last night. We will just have to bring a GNO to your place and more like a girls weekend out or something.

T said...

Awww, Kinsey! What are we going to do without you? I am going to miss you lots, especially in YW! I hope you find that Wisconsin is better than you think it's going to be. Thanks for being a great friend!

Warth Family said...

Kinsey I am so sad for you to have to leave such great friends. You seriously are an amazing person. It won't be hard for you to adjust in Wisconsin, I know it!

The Schaefer's said...

I'm so bummed I wasn't able to make it to the GNO to say good-bye. I wish you all the best of luck and many wonderful adventures in Wisconsin. Keep in touch.