Sunday, June 14, 2009

4 months

Dilan is 4 months old already! I still feel like it was yesterday that I was pregnant with her but she is getting so big. She is still thin and long - she makes these adorable squeals and is trying to talk to us - although she's not loud about it. She has an adorable smile with her dimples her daddy gave her and she is really starting to grab things and put them in her mouth. She can roll over from front to back but not the other way around just yet. Dilan is such a joy to have in our family and we love her very much. :)

3 comments:

Jenise said...

That little face is sooooo cute! And yes I am talking about Dilan, but you can tell David I am talking about him if it makes him feel good. I love her smile!!! Could it get any bigger?

Chrissy said...

Hey Kinsey! I just had to leave a comment about that smile-- it's absolutely precious! She looks so happy! Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl!

Warth Family said...

Dilan is sooo precious! Y'all must be doing everything right for her to have a smile that big!