Monday, June 8, 2009

Drew's 4th Birthday

Drew had his 4th Birthday party last week while my mom was still here. We were going to do a small party at home but after David thought about it, he didn't want it at the house and so we were off to Jumping Jelly Beans for his party! I was happy to plan it there because Drew spent a lot of the winter months jumping indoors with his friends at this place. It was so much fun - Drew had a blast! We only did a small party - 10 friends total. They all jumped for an hour, then had pizza, cake, and Drew opened presents. Drew chose Thomas as his theme (what else?) and I did bags of jelly beans (the name of the place) as favors. I took lots of pictures and video and my mom had "Dilan duty." I am so grateful she was there for that as it's not an easy task. :)
I know you don't have to do a lot for their birthdays at this age but my mom always made a huge deal out of our birthdays and I remember the parties fondly. So, it's just a must with our kids at this point! :)
We love our little boy so much and I'm glad he had so much fun for his 4th birthday! Here are the pictures - in two slide show albums.

0 comments: