Monday, June 8, 2009

Don't mess with Texas

Remember the camera I got a few months ago? Well, this is what David got for his "toy." Yes, a gun - are you surprised? Not really, I know. I'll let him tell you what kind it is exactly but all I kept hearing for months and months was his goal of getting an assault rifle. Here it is and he is one proud and happy camper. He will be able to protect us now even better than before I guess. We did drive by a gun range while we were in Wisconsin near the area we are going to be living. I think I know where David will be! :)

7 comments:

Johnson said...

Whew! I was worried that if we got attacked by bigfoot, that I would not have anyone to call. Thanks, David, for being a responsible citizen and investing in all of our safety.

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

Oh I hope that Spencer doesn't read this...so not going to happen.

Jenise said...

I can't decide if David looks scary or if I should laugh.

Shanan & Shannon said...

thata boy-:) the saying is true: you can never take Texas out of a man...

Kirwin said...

why is there water coming out of the barrell?

Hilarie said...

That is so hilarious! He should have been in the car with my family a few weeks ago when I was in Utah and my mom and dad where arguing about gun control and assault rifles for like 45 minutes. Aaaahhhh. Good times!

Rachel said...

Ummm..... yikes! Mental note, don't mess with the Pistorius family!!