Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Chuck E Cheese Fun


As every kid does, Drew loves to go to Chuck E Cheese. At the one here, you can take these great pictures. David took Drew last month to a birthday party for one of Drew's friends and they came home with the picture at the bottom for me. I loved it and it has remained on the fridge for quite some time.

Well, when my mom came into town to watch Drew for us while we went to Milwaukee, they visited Chuck E Cheese as well. Here is their souvenir! Drew loves doing this and playing at Chuck E Cheese. In fact, when we were in Waukesha, I noticed they have a Chuck E Cheese and I immediately thought how great it would be for a fifth birthday party - yes, I'm one year ahead already!
Anyway, I also want to thank my mom for doing such a great job taking care of Drew. He absolutely adores her and he just waved by to us when we left with no problem at all. I gave her a list of fun things to do with him and she did them all in the first two days! He was so happy she was here and very sad when she left. In fact, days after her departure, he woke up in the middle of the night saying, "I want my MawMille (her grandma name)." He sadly told me how much he missed her and so I keep telling him in only a few weeks (July), we will get on an airplane to go home and see everyone. He is very excited for this. Thanks, mom, for all you do for us - it is appreciated more than you know! :)

1 comments:

Hilarie said...

We did that yesterday but ours didn't turn out nearly as good as yours did. So cute!