Thursday, March 6, 2008

Waiting Game OVER!


PEACHTREE CITY, GEORGIA

That is where we are going... we just found out today. It is about 45 minutes south of Atlanta from what David told me. It's also about a 13 hr drive from Houston, but I am optimistic that it is do-able. I've been to Atlanta once and my impressions of it was that it was a lot like Houston so I think we will feel comfortable there. It is also in the "south" so we can't go wrong with that. I don't know much more about David's job there but we will fill everyone in when we get more information.

5 comments:

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

How cool! Now ya'll are Georgia Peaches. And you could go visit Paula Dean!!

Wendy said...

Wow! you won't be that far from HOTLANTA! That's what I hear they call it! We'll miss you guys, but hey, I guess we'll have to come see you!! So exciting!

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

We cant wait to come to the dirty south to visit y'all

V and Co. said...

woohoo! congrats on the job! i'll let jake know!

Elieson Family said...

Yeah Kinsey!
I wonder how far a drive it is to us in Virginia? When is the transfer?