Sunday, March 30, 2008

Date night!

So, David and I have tried really hard having an actual date night the last few months. I mean, when you actually get a babysitter, and pay for a nice meal or movie, etc. We were always good about date night when we didn't have Drew of course. I mean that is just plain EASY... but with Drew now, it is much more difficult. BUT we have been doing well lately in this area. Here is our date night a few weeks ago where my husband actually made all the plans. He asked his mom to watch Drew, he made plans with another couple (our good friends, Laura and Adam) to go on a double date to Outback Steakhouse and then (at Adam's suggestion) to a bakery for dessert afterwards. It was fabulous! I really really loved it. We had great company, great food and honestly, just grown-up time by ourselves. Here we are at the end of our fun night holding our bakery box that WAS full of some tasty goodies!

3 comments:

V and Co. said...

oh what i would give for a date night!

Annie said...

Okay, I'm just jealous that we weren't invited, too! By the way, I'll totally take credit for telling Adam and Laura about Rao's. Isn't it yummy?!

Kinsey Pistorius said...

I think there was a YM's activity the night we went out so we thought you guys couldn't go! The date was over a month ago though, so I am behind in posting it! :)