Sunday, October 30, 2011

Trunk or Treat 2011

We had our Trunk or Treat last night and David was the MC and one of the people in charge of the event. He did a great job - the chili, cobbler, games and trunk or treating was a lot of fun. The best part is when you hear your child say "trick or treat" but then say "thank you" with even more gusto. Dilan and I won runner-up in the costume contest with me being a Strawberry in Strawberry Shortcake's strawberry patch! :)

Dilan picking a duck with a number out of the pond.
Drew after playing a game and getting some candy
Fishing for candy
Dilan getting her "big fish"
Drew with his primary teacher
Drew and Drake - Drake was so tired that the costume didn't last
David in his referee outfit with the kids
Me in my strawberry costume to match my little Strawberry Shortcake and the kiddos
Me and Drake at the end of the night

1 comments:

Wendy said...

Seriously?? David is like my dad reincarnated!! Love the costumes!!!