Monday, October 10, 2011

Pumpkin Patch 2011

On Columbus Day, Drew was out of school and I couldn't resist taking all three of my bunch to a pumpkin patch. We had so much fun just us enjoying our morning surrounded by orange pumpkins and play time. It was cloudy and muddy from the rain the day before, but my kids didn't let that stop them. This is why I stay at home - to create these memories because I can! and I loved it and needed it.
Best picture of the day - Drake at his first pumpkin patch. I was huge and pregnant last year when we went to the pumpkin patch in Maryland, and I had Drake two days later.
Our first stop was Handy Manny
and then the pumpkin patch
No sitting down because the pumpkins were "wet"
Our hay ride which was a really good one
My oldest - love him!
The maze which was a huge hit - they went through it over and over!
At the end of the maze, the kids slid down a slide
Bounce houses with very muddy socks at this point
and the jail house where Drew is showing his face but Dilan is hiding...
...to being a sheriff...
and then, we discovered they had Strawberry Shortcake which is Dilan's Halloween costume this year!

2 comments:

Kirkhams said...

Hey Kins!! Can't remember if I ever responded to you or not. How are you?? Where do you guys live now? I'm still seeing TX pictures, but i can't remember if you're still there or not. Your kids are getting so big!! Love the pumpkin patch pictures!

Kirkhams said...

OK...now I remember because I just reread the whole thing about you visiting Katie watchman!! What a small word!!! Do you know Hilary Weber or Rainy Graham? Can't remember if they are in that same area or not.