Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Natural History Museum

This weekend my mom came in town for Dilan's upcoming birthday party so we went to the Natural History Museum for our big excursion this week. It was tough handling three kids and walking so much, but I think they enjoyed it and appreciated it.


Outside the museum
Drew in front of stegosaurus
Dinosaurs and more dinosaurs...
my mom with the boys
Dilan in front of a dinosaur that totally reminded me of Jurassic Park
David, Drew, and Dilan in the ocean room
Mammals area - it was like a zoo with stuffed animals
Drake hanging out
Dilan was more interested in running around and hiding
Dilan and Drew outside museum
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Hope Diamond
It was a beautiful day - we could see the Washington monument as we walked
Wax Museum where we were greeted by Whoopi Goldberg on the street! ;)

2 comments:

Johnson said...

Oh my...Jake would be in absolute HEAVEN with all those dinosaurs. Might have to visit there someday. You guys know any future plans yet???

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

Just reading your blog makes me tired. Do you ever stay home? Every time I read your blog it makes me want to venture out in this cold.....too bad that feeling only lasts for about 2 seconds!