Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mother/Son Date Night at Chick-fil-a

Chick-fil-a's picture of us on our date

Our local Chick-fil-a had a mother/son date night last night. David noticed the flier a month ago and I made a reservation for 7 p.m. that night just for me and Drew. He was so excited as was I. I picked him up after cubscouts and we headed to his favorite place. They sat us at a special table that had crafts to do while we waited. They came to take our order, and they even had a man making balloon objects. Drew chose a blue "ray gun" and he could not stop talking about it (how it could shoot things and people and how it was just pretend). We even got our picture taken and given to us! After our dinner, we headed to the play area where there were lots of boys and lots of energy. Drew met some new friends and had a good time. We really enjoyed our time together on our special date night!!!

Our decorated Chick-fil-a hat and a ball they gave us
Drew excited with his ray gun
A picture of me and my date

2 comments:

Phillips Family said...

Oh that Chic-fil-a...they sure know how to party...and they have wonderful food. Looks like a great date night...puts Dave to shame!!

Kristine Pratt said...

what a fun outing! I wonder if our chic-fil-a does stuff like that?