Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Homeless again!

We lost the house today - the people who had wanted to buy it still want to buy it apparently without selling their own home. David doesn't know how anyone can really do that in this economy but apparently it's our luck that they can own two homes at once. So, I didn't hear about the lease today and had an uneasy feeling about it only to get a phone call just a bit ago of this not-so-fun news. I think I am going to scream...or maybe I should just cry in frustration...

6 comments:

Johnson said...

Oh Kinsey, I am so sorry. That really stinks. I know you have got to be so frustrated. I checked out the pics of the house and it looked really nice. I hope you are able to find something decent soon. Just remember that it is only for a year....then you'll be back here. I wanted to ask you about the ward up there. I will have to talk to you again soon. Hang in there

Melanie said...

I'm sorry Kinsey! What a disappointment! We have experienced a lot of those ups and downs in the last few months. It looks like I'm moving about a week before my baby is born & only two weeks before Jared starts school b/c things keep getting messed up. But hang in there... something will come up that you will be happy with. Love you:)

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

Oh that sucks! Sorry...but maybe it's because there is something far more fabulous out there that you haven't found yet:)

T said...

Man, that really stinks!! It's so stressful and exhausting trying to find housing. I feel for you guys! Hope you find something else soon.

The Schaefer's said...

That TOTALLY stinks! I'm so sorry. Hopefully, you'll find something doable soon.

Elieson Family said...

That stinks. People out here do that too - own two homes at once. I've decided people must have lots more money than us.
Good luck, maybe your perfect home just isn't ready yet?