Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Update

We are back from our two week trip to Houston! We had a great time visiting our family. Pictures to come as soon as I can get our computer and download them there.
We got the house (pictured below) for our year up here. David negotiated everything while I was gone which was great! My next goal this week is to go get Drew registered for pre-K now. We actually move in next Thursday!!! I am so excited to get all of our stuff back and sleep in my own bed again. :)

3 comments:

herb said...

Congrats! Tim to settle in. How is the new ward? Got a calling yet?

Laura Law said...

I'm glad you found a house! It looks cute from the pic. I'm also glad we got to visit for a few minutes while you were here. I just it could have been a longer catch-up session. Best wishes with unpacking!

Mandy said...

Yay!! How funny - we move in to our house a day after you do!!