Thursday, July 23, 2009

GPS

Okay, so I'm a BIG fan now of a navigation system - specifically the one David just bought himself but put in my car! I am always on google maps finding everything especially moving to a brand new area and writing down directions. I pride myself on getting around here pretty well even though we've only lived here less than a month. But today I had to visit some schools for Drew and it was awesome using this thing. I had written directions to each place from my house but I was able to go from place to place with ease with this thing and not have to have my home as a reference point at all. And Drew is loving it too as he likes to sit in the back holding it and repeating the directions to me that the voice indicates. It's hilarious! I think this thing is going to be very very handy as we explore the great state of Wisconsin up here and travel around. I highly recommend it!

3 comments:

herb said...

Did David get you one that shows the cheapest gas along your route? With that feature and traffic-rerouting it will eventually pay for itself!

Sad thing is, our kids will most likely never learn how to read a map.

Rachel said...

Hey there! Love your blog!


By the way, I NEVER leave home without mine :) It always end up in disastrous situation! In fact the one and only time I forgot it since we moved here, I got completely lost and turned around! I had to call Adam at work to tell me how to get back on track.

That girl said...

Don't say things like this out loud! Now I will not hear the end of it from Kelly. Thanks a lot!