Tuesday, July 7, 2009

House?

This is the house we are currently negotiating to get. It should go through. We walked through it again today and it's bigger and even nicer than I remembered. It will fit our family well for the next 11 months. I will be excited once it's all settled and signed but I'll leave that up to David to finalize as I jet off to Houston tomorrow to enjoy my sister's bridal shower and lots of family visits! Thanks for all the well-wishes and prayers for this challenging house situation - we have needed them.
But my song for the summer (I always have one) is Daris Rucker's "Alright" - yes that is Hootie and the Blowfish's lead singer turned country star. Just turn it up loud and sing it proud y'all - it will make you feel so much better!!! there is just something about country music...

4 comments:

The Schaefer's said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :c)

"It's alright by me, yeah yeah
When I lay down at night I thank the Lord above
For giving me everything I ever could dream of..."

Keep singing, Kinsey!

Brian and Mary said...

I love the house...hope you'all get it! Bye the way i love that song... I have turned into quiet the country lover lately :)

Brian and Mary said...

hahaha quite not quiet :) !

Virginia said...

it is great to read what you are up to and see photos of your growing family. Where is "up here" for 11 months?
William is happy in Lampa, Chile, north of Santiago and has been out 10 months. Virginia and I head to NYC for a Mother/Daughter trip tomorrow. I am on her computer.
Congratulations, your kids are darling. Where is your Cavalier? We lost Chelsea this month. It is lonely with out her.
Cheers and happy summer and hugs to you and your family.
Ginny