Sunday, May 17, 2009

Update on move

We found out Friday that David's last day at Cooper Lighting here in Peachtree City is June 19. We should have the movers come that Saturday, clean the house Monday, and be gone by Tuesday, June 23, which also happens to be my 33rd birthday. We moved at the same exact time last year as well and I spent my 32nd birthday on the road in Alabama. This time I'll be somewhere between Georgia and Wisconsin! David's first day at Cooper Power Systems in Waukesha, Wisconsin, will be June 29.

4 comments:

T said...

I'm still in denial. We are going to miss you guys sooooo much!

Shanan & Shannon said...

What troupers you are. Hang in there - this move will take you one step closer to being "home" forever. Wisconsin is cold...you'll get to wear your Utah clothes again! Don't you miss them???

The Schaefer's said...

I'm so sad...we'll have to have a birthday party for you before you leave.

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

Soo sad to see you go. At least we have blogging to keep us updated. We will miss you