Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Soap Star



I have been watching the soap, Days of Our Lives, since I was young - think back to like 5th grade. I have vivid memories of my sister and I swimming and laying out in the mornings during the summers and then when it got too hot which was around lunchtime, we'd go inside, grab a bite to eat and watch "Days." Over the years, it's been off and on, here and there, but really I just put it on the background while I blog or do work on the computer. Lo and behold, they have a new actress who just came on the scene... read below...

"Shelby Young will be playing Kinsey, an old friend of Mia’s who fills Will in on her past. Look for her on Thursday May 7."

YES! I can't believe it... not only is this the first and probably only "Kinsey" character ever on television but on a show I've been watching for years. Now the problem is that I haven't seen this character again since this one episode and she was quite the 'mean girl.' But hey, it's something - she even spells her name exactly like mine (and it isn't McKenzie either)... awwwwww, yeah! :)

7 comments:

Johnson said...

You are so funny.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shelley said...

Congratulations on your fame! I remember I was over at your house during the summers watching that with you and Keely. Those were the "Days"!

Kirwin said...

What's the big deal? You already had a movie named after you!

Elieson Family said...

Awesome Kinsey and did she really write to you?!

That girl said...

I love you, but you are a total geek! Did she really write to you?Is that because you wrote to her first? I don't know if I should be happy for you or concerned.

The Schaefer's said...

I saw that episode,too, and thought of you when I heard her name. Then, I didn't say anything because she was so mean :c)

I've been watching "Days" since college...oooh going on 19 years now...Yikes!