Wednesday, May 20, 2009

CORRECTION - Florida here we DON'T come!

I am correcting this post only because it is supposed to rain all weekend in Florida and even here. I am not driving 5+ hours to sit in a beach house to watch it rain all weekend when we can do that here - BUMMER! Oh well, we'll get to Florida one of these days...


We are going to Florida this weekend to a beach near Destin! David's co-workers/friends got us all a place to rent and invited us to join in on the fun in the sun! It was a good deal and we've heard these beaches are white sand and clear water and we can't wait! We need to go the beach as much as we can before we freeze up north for the next year. Hopefully the kids will do well in the car for 5.5 hours!!!

1 comments:

Elieson Family said...

I hear ya, stay home. So many holidays don't seem worth it to me while I have young kids. Good for you.
I don't know if I mentioned it, but good luck leaving the south - I'm sure the Union has some nice parts too. :)