Sunday, March 29, 2009

Supervisor


I finally did it! 4 years later of course from when I started the process. But I hung in there through all the hoops and things you have to go through to get this designation and it finally paid off. I am officially an AAMFT approved supervisor which means I can train other therapists who are working on getting their license. I had a goal of getting this before Dilan was born and I think I turned in the final paperwork only weeks before she arrived (of course it was round 2 of submitting the paperwork because the first time I did it we had issues). Anyway, I'm proud of this because I know what I went through to get it even though I won't be using it for a while.

8 comments:

Shanan & Shannon said...

good job Dr. P! It will come in handy and your hard work will definitely pay off! Love the new family and kido pics!

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

Way to go! That is a great accomplishment.

Johnson said...

Woohoo! Good job my super smart friend. Other therapists would be lucky to learn from you. Your family picture is so super cute. What an adorable family.

Louise said...

Wow Kinsey!! You are super woman- to be a wife and mommy too!! The family pic is very cute too!

The Henry Family said...

Cute family pictures and congratulations on the Supervisor status...I am so jealous!
~Ryan

Candace said...

congrats Kinsey!! I agree you are super woman!!

The Schaefer's said...

Congrats, Kinsey!

John and Laura said...

Congratulations! I'm sure your are relieved to have this done. What a great accomplishment. Definately something to be proud of!