Thursday, March 26, 2009

Nikon D90 and 42" LCD HD 1080P TV



We made two new purchases over the last week. Yes, David keeps saying that we like to keep the economy afloat all by ourselves. But actually, David bought me this new camera. It is sweet and we are learning how to use it now. I am determined to be able to capture professional-like photos of our children. He did a lot of research and has been wanting to buy me a nice camera for a while. I finally got it - yeah!
Then, we went shopping last weekend because they had some good deals on tvs (due to march madness) and we still didn't have a tv that fit in our armoire for our bedroom. They had a special on the tv we wanted and David got the guy to knock $150 further off the price. Sweet deal! We are loving watching this new tv in our room at night and we have to force ourselves to turn it off and go to bed in order to get any sleep.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

I have the Nikon D40X - and I LOVE it!! I think you are really going to enjoy this purchase:)

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

You will love your camera..I have a Nikon d50 my only recommendation is get David to buy you the 50mm fixed lens.....it takes GREAT photos!!!

The Schaefer's said...

Congratulations on your new purchases. Believe me when I say having a good camera is a BIG blessing. And thanfully, you guys got your tv the "comfortable" way. My husband, Harry, slept out ALL NIGHT on Thanksgiving in front of the Best Buy in Newnan to get our flat screen tv (he and President Clark from the Stake Presidency). They about FROZE. He said he'd never do that again.

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

When we go to wedding shower's and they ask you to write down your advice for the future my advice is always buy a good camera. I really believe that and regret that when we first got married and I traveled more that I didn't have a good camera. I think you will love your camera. I looked at getting that one and will be very jealous, at least I just got a new lense. Love the T.V. now you can take pictures of your children and watch them on the nice screen. PERFECT

Lisa said...

Glad you guys are having fun. Dilan and Drew look precious. She looks so different already! Before you know it she's going to be walking and talking!!! Miss you guys!