Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day! I want to wish my dad and my husband a very happy father's day... also, my grandfather and my stepfather too! What a wonderful day to celebrate and honor fathers. We woke David up this morning with a card Drew made at an art class we went to a few weeks ago taught by my good friend, Laura Ellis. Drew almost didn't do his footprint because he hates being wet or that dirty feeling. But I coerced him with candy and he did it! He proceeded to tell David how "gross" it was and that he had to clean his foot after it was done. But what a treasure to have - both the footprint and our precious son, Drew. It is also his third birthday today (more bday party pics to come)! Drew asked for new sunglasses for his birthday so he is wearing them here with his pajamas on while in bed with Dad. David bought himself a new golf club a few months ago as his father's day gift, and Drew and I got him two new books by his favorite author as well. Happy Father's Day, David. We love you and Drew could not have a better dad. :)

1 comments:

Trav and Linds said...

Congrats guys! That is so awesome! Savannah was born in February too.