Saturday, June 28, 2008

Day at the Park

While David went off to work for his first day, Drew and I found a "first" to do here in Peachtree City. We found a park/playground. Actually, when I looked it up on the map, it happened to be right across the street from his preschool so I am sure we'll be back often. But it was a nice playground set against Peachtree City Lake.

Here Drew is sitting on the spaceship only reminding us of Houston ironically enough.

Here is his smile when I come down the slide after him. He loves when I play with him on the structures. And I am so relieved because 3 happens to be the magical age where he is starting to smile in pictures!!!









I've never seen this kind of swing before. Apparently, it has a seat belt and everything.


This last picture is the view of the Lake behind us. It was pretty but HOT too!

0 comments: