Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pregnancy Pics

Here is a picture of my sister, Keely, and me labor day weekend. I am 26.5 weeks along with baby girl Pistorius and Keely is 24 weeks along with twin boys. 
Here we are a month later at Keely's baby shower. I am 30.5 weeks and Keely is 28 weeks. 
It's a lot of fun being pregnant at the same time! Except for the part that I am bigger than my sister and I only have one baby and she has two... but I am thinking that might change in the final months. :)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I didn't know Keely was having TWINS! That is so awesome Kinsey:) You both look super beautiful!

Phillips Family said...

Wow, you guys look a lot more alike than normal. It is super exciting to have a another baby for you guys. Your kids are always cracking us up. They must be good kids and take after their mother...haha.