Sunday, October 14, 2012

October Pregnancy Picture

I traveled to Houston (for the third weekend in a row) for the TX/OU weekend. We like to watch this game together as an extended family and last year we began a tradition to celebrate all the October birthdays on this day as well. Somehow my brother, sister and I married all of our spouses with birthdays during this month and Drake's birthday is in October too! We all wear our longhorn gear and because Keely and I are pregnant, she and I did not have anything to wear. So, I got us these t-shirts which are not maternity but fit us anyway without making us look too huge. And we took a quick shot (okay maybe a dozen because someone is very picky!). This could be the last time Keely and I see each other before either one of us gives birth. We have 7 weeks left...
oh yeah, and the game was a total bust... good thing we had birthdays to celebrate!!!

1 comments:

Johnson said...

Cute shot. You need to not be so picky, Kinsey. ;) Stan says sorry about the Longhorn game.