Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My mom's 60!






We celebrated my mom's 60th birthday when she was visiting us - it was so much fun to bake her a cake and go out for a nice dinner and just enjoy her being here. Her gift is a family cruise - adults only!!! We all bought our own tickets to go on a cruise in April together - my mom and her husband, Damon and Amy, me and David, and of course, the newlyweds, Keely and Lars. My dad is so gracious to take care of the kids for us while we go! :)
We are very much looking forward to this family trip. My dad turned 60 this year and we threw him a surprise birthday party with all of his friends and that was so much fun. David's mom turns 60 in a few months and we are taking her to Nauvoo for the first time next week for her bday celebration when she comes to visit us.
Since all of our parents are turning 60 this year, it was definitely time to celebrate with all of them in their own special way. We are so fortunate to have each of them in our lives and we love them so much!!!
Happy Birthday, Mom, and thank you for spending it with us!!! :)

1 comments:

MawMille said...

Thank you for the wonderful, fun birthday! Couldn't have thought of anything more I would have liked to do.