Saturday, November 14, 2009

Georgia on my mind...


We got back yesterday from our mini-vacation to Georgia. It was a lot of fun seeing everyone and getting to play and play and play. We literally spent an entire day at chick-fil-a which was too funny. I have missed our friends there and when I was back, I immediately felt "at home" with them. It's just so nice to be with those who truly know you. These women are a great group, and I appreciate all of them rearranging their schedules just to spend some time during their week with us.

I snapped a picture of Dilan and Drew in the hotel room. This was Dilan's crib and Drew would get in it and play with her. They had so much fun!!!

2 comments:

Denisondays said...

It was so great to see you! It felt just like the good old days. We will definitely have to come to see you all sometime! Can't wait to see you again!! Jaxon thought it was so nice to see Drew!
Shelyse

Jenise said...

We miss you already. It was so fun to see you and your 2 cute little kiddos. Fox asked if we could go to Drew's house now and Jayde pretends like she is talking to Drew on the phone. I had Shawn take Drew's sock with him to work since he was supposed to go to lunch with David, but I guess that didn't happen. So I guess I will just throw it back up on the fan for safe keeping until we see you again, lol.