Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Jelly Belly Center






One of the fun things we did when my mom and Sam were here visiting us was go to the Jelly Belly Center here in Wisconsin. It was pretty neat because it showed you how it made the jelly bellies by taking you around its warehouse by train! And of course, Drew loved it. They gave you these fun paper hats you had to wear and you got a free bag of jelly bellies when you got off the train. The best part was tasting the free samples of the candy they make - Sam was brave to try the black pepper and centipede jelly bellies and I actually tried pencil shavings, ear wax (I don't even want to know how they know what that tastes like!) and booger jelly belly flavors. The booger one I had to spit out as it made me gag but the others were not too bad! :)

0 comments: