Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving and GO HORNS!!!



Tonight is the UT/atm game - biggest rivalry of college football I must say and also the most nerve racking game for me all season. I try to be real nice to my Aggie friends but I must say seeing atm even play a game makes me cringe inside. Yes, it's that bad. It's been ingrained in me since I was 14 and went to college station, tx, for my first ut/atm game there. My older and very cool brother took me. :) It was then I bought my first huge UT flag (on the side of the road for $20) and hung it up in my room. It was there all through high school AND college when I was at my beloved Longhorn university. That's eight years it hung in my room. Things changed around it but that flag never changed and my devotion hasn't either. I am pretty loyal fan - one in fact that just might be making a trip soon to California... :)

0 comments: