Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009

We had such a wonderful Halloween this year! We woke up and carved our pumpkin, then had a nice cozy day at home and got ready to go trick-or-treating. Drew actually let me put a temporary tattoo of Thomas on his face - he loved it! We called it 'magic Thomas' because I don't even like the word, tattoo, but he didn't want to wash it off and insisted going to church today with it still on. He was hilarious.

I took Drew by myself door-to-door first while David had Dilan at home (she has a cough and we didn't want her out in the 40 degree weather). Then, David took Drew for the rest of the time in the wagon. Drew was so funny because each time someone put a piece of chocolate in his bucket, he said, "Mom, I got chocolate - that makes 7 chocolates!" Yes, he counted each one. He actually got a lot of chocolate this year - yum yum!!!
And to top off the night, Texas played an outstanding game against Ok. St. and we could be headed to the national championship if we win out. GO HORNS!
and happy Halloween!!!

1 comments:

Elieson Family said...

I was so excited about the game too! It was great, except I'll tell the truth and admit I didn't stay up until the very end. Not good sleep here!