Monday, August 18, 2008

Pictures of Baby #2!!!

So, I went to my new doctor today and she was great. They immediately took me in for an ultrasound. At 15 weeks, this is the first one I've had! I was so excited to see the baby - it was so neat. You know, sometimes people think these things get to be routine because you've already had a baby, etc., but not me - it is such a wonderful experience to be doing this again and I am very grateful for it. I was thrilled to see the baby up on that screen. What was nice is that I brought my camera just in case so I got it all on video. The dr. said the baby is right on target- 15 weeks along - and everything looks good. My next appointment is the big one - 19 weeks where we get to do another ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby. Unfortunately, on this ultrasound the technician said she couldn't tell what the baby was but she did try and see. I will post the video but here are the pictures for now! :)


you can actually see it's hand in the picture below...

3 comments:

Shanan & Shannon said...

God is so good - congratulations. I find, with each first sonogram, that I fall more in love with that little baby than I thought was possible. And more so as the children keep coming because I know what kind of love, experiences, and memories I am going to have for and with that child. That does not mean that I love any child more than the other. Only that I get more excited earlier than the previous...does that make any sense at all???

Jennifer said...

oh congratulations, again! what exciting news! how are you feeling?

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

How exciting!!! We are so happy for ya'll.