Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Movin' on up...

So, David's start date with Cooper has changed... it was moved up a few weeks. He will now start June 26 which for some reason puts more stress about it all. I thought we both had the whole month of June off to enjoy but truly I would have had to take the month off to get ready to go. Most of our stuff is packed - all the various things I haven't seen for 2 years. But the things we use everyday and the things we have opened over the past few years are scattered about the house and in my office across the street. I feel like packing them now but we are using them, ugh. Then, the question comes of when I move the stuff out of my office on may 31st, where does it go? Where do we put the desk and library? I think I am just feeling a little overwhelmed today by the thought, so I'll just stop thinking about it all... :)

0 comments: