Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Woodlands Marketplace

We went to The Woodlands Monday to meet up with one of my dearest friends, Mandy, and her children Roan and Mali. Mandy and I met our sophomore year at UT as pot-luck roommates and she has been one of my best friends since. She was in my wedding and I was in hers, she had Roan a month before I had Drew and there is nothing like getting to see her and spending time together with our kids. It just makes me sad that we don't live closer but we have managed to see each other each year even though she lives in San Francicso. The boys played in the water and also in the big grassy field.

Roan was not really wanting to get his face wet but they both liked the water.







Roan and Drew after lunch in front of the turtle statue. It really was such a beautiful day!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

i know how great it can be to meet up with old friends. i'm making some plans to do so myself.

i like your new background, by the way.