Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Baby Mama

The other night David came home very late from school (around midnight) saying he had just won premier movie tickets to "Baby Mama" off the radio. That's right, he called a radio station on his way home and was actually the right caller to win the prize. So, last night I canceled a client so I could get off early to go with David to the movie and we hired a babysitter. David dressed up (in his one pair of nice jeans he only wears for nice occasions) with a collared shirt and off we went on our mid-week date!
The movie was pretty funny. We love SNL (Saturday Night Live) and these ladies are from there. I always like a movie that makes me laugh out loud and this one did for sure. Definitely worth seeing although I am not sure any movie is worth paying $9/person anymore but that is just me. Since we only had to pay for babysitting, it was well worth it! I loved being on the date with David and getting time just us together holding hands in a movie theater. After our date night which honestly is only once a month at this point, I recommit myself to having it more often! :)

2 comments:

Shanan & Shannon said...

How fun - got to love impromptu date nights! Go David Go! We love SNL too so I'm looking forward to a good laugh. I love all the recent posts! Keep them coming!!! Looks like your trip to New York was a blast - I can't believe you ran into your friends in one of the busiest places in the nation! Way too cool.

Wendy said...

Date nights, what is that? j/k. Everytime I go out with Miguel I realize how fun he is to hang out with! Don't think parents can ever have too many date nights!