Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Who knew?

We went to a new park last Saturday with some friends and all of a sudden Drew starts climbing this rock wall! He actually got up it all by himself (with David underneath just to make sure) but I was quite impressed with his agility and motor skills as always.... It reminds me of when Drew was a little over 1 year old and we went to hang out with David's high school buddies (Kurt and TJ) and their families. They both had boys born just after Drew, and Drew proceeded to run around TJ's house in circles while the other boys were sitting nicely and playing. Kurt, said, "Well, this seems about right with little Pistorius running and running just like his Dad used to do." I was cracking up because Drew runs just like his dad and people have started to notice. No pressure on Drew though - I really am okay if he doesn't play football. Being a mother of a boy brings many worries in that category!




Drew making it to the top!!!

2 comments:

greg & allyson said...

Hey Dave,
This is Allyson (Webb) Cottrell here. I'm sure you knew that I married Greg. Anyway, for years, I've been wondering what you've been up to. I knew you married your darling Kinsey and then I never heard anything after that. Your little boy is very handsome and you guys look very happy. We are in Orem, UT and Greg works at the corporate office for Provo Craft, doing product development.
And I stay home with our 3-year-old EvieJane. I taught school for 6 years and finally finished up this past school year. It's fun to be with my daughter full-time now. We a blog if you're curious about what else we've been up to. I'd love to hear from you.

Phillips Family said...

Oh man, a mini-Dave...what the world is in store for?