Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hmmm....

Have you ever driven by a place that seriously just made you stop in your tracks? This place did for me - I was cracking up as I read the name of the joint (yes, my mind might be in the gutter at times) and the next time I drove by it, I took this picture. So, how did the owner come up with this name? I guess they have something in their drinks that are called, "chewy balls," that give it the name... and the only way I'll know is to go try it out. The funniest part to me was that this place is located directly across the street from my high school... oh how things change in a matter of a decade or so.

3 comments:

Hilarie said...

I know! Huh! When I went to school it was a dirt lot, now a good ole' Chewy Balls... Funny stuff. And don't you like how across the street is now a WHOLE police station for Klein cops. How the times have changed since 1990!! :) Lucky me, I get to pass by Chewy Balls almost daily!

Phillips Family said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!! Wipe tear...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH.... chewy balls...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

MMMMMMMMMM...delicious! Send that one into Leno-it is hillarious.