Monday, July 20, 2015

Spring Visitors

David wrangled a rat snake from our next-door neighbor's yard the other night. They had him come look at it and sure enough, David grabbed some gloves and went after it. It was fast and it slithered away a lot but he was determined and he grabbed it! He walked down to the pond with the tall grass to let it go. I am glad David got it because it was probably headed to our backyard next! 
 Mara came to visit me!! She (and her bf) came in town for some R&R and came out of her way to see me. I loved every minute of seeing her and spending time together. We took them to Rudy's for some Texas BBQ, and Mara got to see our home and spend time with the kids. She even brought us some delicious treats from Austin. 
Mandy came to visit me too! She came to Dallas with her kiddos and we loved every minute they were here. We went swimming, made homemade pizzas, played, watched movies and just hung out. The summer is starting off awesome!

0 comments: