Friday, February 24, 2012

Drew loses his second tooth!

Drew lost his second tooth on Sunday (first bottom one). I noticed how loose it was at church in the morning and David suggested to Drew that he have me pull it out. Drew only trusts me to do this so he came over and I told him I would try once and if it came out, great, but if not, no worries. He grabbed a napkin so I could have traction on the tooth. First time I pulled slowly and up and it didn't come but the attempt didn't hurt Drew so he let me try again. This time, I pulled straight up and fast and sure enough, it came out! Drew was SO happy and got a gold dollar coin that night from the tooth fairy.

1 comments:

Kristine Pratt said...

I forgot how scarry it is to pull out your teeth and how much it can hurt! I'm glad he trusts you :)