Monday, July 11, 2011

My birthday with my sister!

Keely and I turned 35! And we did it together which is the way it's meant to be. I am so happy that there should be no reason why we don't spend our birthday together in the future. Insert here a very happy noise about moving back to Texas! We chose to go to a Hibachi Japanese restaurant for dinner and all of our family joined us. Even though we were both husband-less (because they were out of town), we had a great celebration! And then the next day which was a Friday, we were able to meet up at a spa and give ourselves facials and enjoy the sauna and spa for the morning. It was fantastic and totally the way to go!!!

me and my kids on my bday
me and my Dad on my bday
a great picture of my dad and Drake
Keely, Damon (our older brother) and me on bday
My mom's tradition of getting us a birthday cake with a surprise theme - this year was Texas because we will both be in Texas now!

1 comments:

Johnson said...

I think if you guys are sharing a Texas themed cake, then you should have 70 candles to truly represent how hot (and dry) it is there right now. Cute pics!....as always!