Thursday, April 21, 2011

Tire Park

Yesterday, my Dad came into town for the Easter weekend to visit us. We picked him up at the airport in Baltimore and took a diversion to Fort McHenry where the Star Spangled Banner was penned. We've been there before and I love it so much, I had to take my Dad. Plus, they have a new visitors' center I had to check out. We even took a pizza to the picnic area and fed the ducks our crust. This was the kids' favorite part!

Today, we took the kids to the Tire Park and had a good time. I brought my camera for some pictures and it turned out to be a good day for that. We also hit up the Dutch Market for some homemade pretzels and bread. Mmmm...

Drew on the zip line
He loves this part!
Slide-time! you can see Dilan at the top of the slide coming down.
Our trooper! The wind was a little chilly but Drake hung in there.
Uh, Dilan didn't love this swing all that much.
Climbing on the dragon made of tires.

My dad and Drew
This balance beam shook and moved as you walked on it.
Dilan went down this slide over and over and over...
Just a cute shot of her climbing up the stairs to the slide.
Proud of herself that she made it to the dragon's head.
Dilan and my Dad sliding together

2 comments:

Jenny said...

We never made it to the tire park but the Dutch Market was almost a weekly stop for us. Their bakery is AWESOME!

Kristine Pratt said...

You have had so many visitors! So glad you have family to keep you company out there!