Saturday, March 12, 2011

Pajama Dance

Drew's school had a dance Friday night where you wore your pajamas so we took advantage of some "Drew and Mommy time" as we call it. I dressed in my most colorful pjs and Drew loved it telling me how "pretty" they were. There weren't too many parents who dressed in their nightly attire, but I really want to be one of those moms who does.

We got to the dance and we danced our hearts out! The DJ was great and Drew saw some friends from his class as well as his teacher. We bought chocolate chip cookies, sang out loud, and joined in on the line dances too. Drew was such a trooper because he even hung in there and tried to learn the Macarena which is not an easy dance for how fast they were playing it! I was so proud of him for just having a good time and enjoying the experience. Even though his dancing consisted mostly of jumping up and down, I jumped right along with him. It was a night to remember!!!
Drew and me dressed in our pjs ready to go to the dance
Another shot of my obnoxious get-up
Drew's teacher, Mrs. Putonen, and some classmates
Drew and Bree - our neighbor across the street, Drew's classmate, and his BFF
Outside the dance eating chocolate chip cookies with friends
Drew and Andy - another neighbor down the street
By the way, can you believe Drew, Bree and Andy (all live within a few houses of each other) have the exact same birthday! I am talking the same year too - it's unreal!!

1 comments:

Kristine Pratt said...

That's crazy they all have the same b-day! What a fun mommy and son outing!