Tuesday, April 28, 2009

P90X

David ordered P90X - we both have been wanting to do this workout routine. I've got to get in shape after this baby. I was back down to my weight when I got pregnant with Dilan early on but things still don't fit right. You ladies know what I mean - just things are still jiggling and the things that do fit just look bad. So, it came in the mail today and I did my first workout. Of course little did I know, I started with plyometrics which the guy on the screen said is the hardest workout of them all. GREAT! But I got through it and it was tough and I remember why I don't like working out so much but I am doing this. I am walking down the aisle in my sister's wedding in 6 months and this is a done deal - I have to look decent. And no, the excuse of having a baby 8 months ago in October is just not going to cut it. So, you do this for 90 days... day 1 completed.

3 comments:

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

Im doing this (leslie not Blake) and it's rough! I want to kill myself every time its yoga day..its an hour and a half!!! UGHH but its good!

John and Laura said...

Let me know how it works. I am sure I will need something after pregnancy #4.

Warth Family said...

Wow we are huge fans of P90X! Plyometrics is a killer! Kinsey I'm so happy to hear your sister is getting married! I know you can lose the weight you want to! Make sure you reward yourself often whenever you reach milestones! Dates with hubby, new shirt, pedicure, etc. when you've lost 10lbs or when you lose an inch or two. Another thing that works is taking a before picture along with some measurements so you can look back and see your progress! You'll be impressesd with your progress in only 90 days!