Monday, April 27, 2009

Best Friends and Dilan

So, I got to see a few of my closest friends while I was home in Houston for Easter. Both of these girls were college roommates, bridesmaids in my wedding, we've had kids at the same time, you get the picture! It's amazing to me that I met Jennifer when I was 18 years old and a freshman at UT. Mandy and I met when we were potluck roommates our sophomore year at UT and only 19 years old. I am still very close to both of them today. Jennifer lives in Houston still and Mandy lives in California. I met Jennifer and her family at a Chili's near my mom's house for dinner and Mandy drove over an hour and a half from her parent's house to see us when she was actually on a trip home to Houston at the same time I was. I was able to introduce them to Dilan and have her meet two of the most significant girlfriends in my life. Here are some pictures! :)

0 comments: