Friday, May 2, 2008

SHOES!

So, my friend, Vanessa, always takes the coolest pictures of herself wearing her shoes so I thought I would make an attempt to do just that.

These are my newest find! How did I find them? My friend, Jill, at work was wearing them. Yes, I stole the idea and I am not ashamed because let's face it I don't have time to go shopping and at the same time, I'm not all that great at it. But I just loved these shoes she was wearing on Monday and so I asked where she got them. You ready??? TARGET! Yes, my eyes lit up. She even said she got them recently. So, Drew and I were off to Target the next morning and lo and behold, I've got me a pair! I'll probably be wearing them all the time now; I'm kind of like that.

Okay, so I also thought I'd share with you what "Santa Claus" brought me for Christmas and what I wear around the house each and every day. LOVE THEM! :)

3 comments:

Candace said...

Cute shoes...love the slippers. :)

Wendy said...

nice shoes! i like the slippers, but aren't those aggies slippers since the horns are pointed down? i'm just sayin, I don't really know! j/k

V and Co. said...

hahahaha!love the shoes!