Friday, May 2, 2008

My "real job"

So, I am kind of working a "real job" again. I work on Mondays at the Council on Alcohol and Drugs Houston. I am loving it! I am definitely an agency-type person. I love meeting with people and having colleagues to talk to again, especially when the colleagues are all people I used to work with at The Children's Assessment Center (my first job out of graduate school and the job I left to go to BYU). But I am getting to help supervise the therapy students there and finish my hours to become a supervisor. This was something I started at BYU but didn't quite complete so my old supervisor here gave me the opportunity to finish it up. Thank you, Julia! :)
I'll be doing this through June when we leave but only on Mondays. I am working at my practice Tues. and Wed. nights and will do so until the end of May.

0 comments: