Thursday, May 22, 2008

American Idol

Okay, so I have to admit, I didn't watch AI this year. David and I have watched every single season but this year we didn't. It did have something to do with the fact that I worked on Tuesday nights but let's face it, I chose to Tivo something else completely. It just wasn't worth my time. Why? Because it isn't that good anymore. I did catch a few episodes here and there so I knew who people were talking about but just no interest.

BUT, alas I hear that Fantasia Barrino was on the results show last week and the performance was something to watch! I heard on the radio that Simon was stunned and he talked about it later that it was all pretty bad. Here is the irresistible video link below... you have GOT to look at Simon's face towards the end... so worth sitting through her over-the-top number where she literally screamed (no singing involved) the whole time. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x9QJWY2gp4

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

i watched it and was appalled at how horrid it was. i kept waiting for that performance to get good and it really never did. my face mirrored poor simon's, i'm afraid.

V and Co. said...

hey so i have to ask (cause i'm totally obssessed with reading these days) do you like that jodi picoul...don't know how to spell her name chick? let me know if you recomend reading her books!