Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Dakota eats!

At the end of May, Dakota finally turned 6 months old and could start solid foods. We started all of our other kids earlier around 5 months but with the allergies in our family, I held off longer. She had green beans for her first meal as opposed to rice cereal as my pediatrician says there isn't much nutrients in that. Dakota did fairly well eating and her favorite food seems to be carrots right now. She went a week in there where she wouldn't eat for me at all but then picked it up again later. I went as far as taking her old bottle, cutting a bigger hole in the top and putting some oatmeal in with her formula to get her to eat something. But she is once again eating regularly. Drew wanted to help me feed and then Dilan and Drake were the ones to wipe Dakota's mouth. :)



0 comments: