Thursday, May 16, 2013

Easter 2013

So, March overwhelmed me a bit... okay a lot. We moved into our brand new house and with Spring Break and Easter, it was too much. I felt like I was sinking and not able to breath much. I had reached my max; yes, even me. I do have limits and luckily for me, I pretty much know what they are. I stuck to taking care of my four kids and working my one night a week (not to mention March and April have been crazy client months with some pretty hard issues to sort out) and adjusting to my new area. I simply stated to people that I was at my limit and I had to set my own boundaries.
Of course, the blog or should I say, documenting the chaos, had to be ignored for a bit. But I am feeling better and I have been re-inspired. So, here. Here is Easter (yes that long ago) and I am sticking to the highlights. 

Dakota started rolling over at 3 months old. Here she is after she rolled over and of course after the shock wore off her face that she was ending up on her back after she was just on her stomach. :)
 Dakota's first swim and her millioneth and one kiss from mommy 
 Dakota and Daddy
 Over Easter cousins came and brought their scooters. Drake did not have a scooter for his age so he picked up the one for 5 year olds. At first he was sad and frustrated because it was very hard to maneuver but with me as his guide and one lap around the front of the house, he literally took off after that and rode this scooter better than any of the other kids. He was fierce I tell you! Never seen anything like it.
 The Easter bunny came
 and here's my beautiful girl hunting the eggs
 my determined toddler
 and my handsome oldest who doesn't probably have too much longer where this is going to be fun so I am treasuring it.

0 comments: