Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Winter Swim Lessons

It's wintertime and what better thing to do than go swimming! Well, at least it will keep us busy for the next 6 weeks. We decided to sign Drew up for his next level in swim lessons (our goal is to have him swimming like a fish by summertime), and we signed Dilan up for the toddler and me class with David at the same time. I take Drake and we watch everyone in the pool. It was a lot of fun to see Drew doing well and to see Dilan loving the water with her Daddy. She was smiling the whole time.
Note: These are not the best pictures because I have my small point and shoot camera instead of the big heavy nice one because with three kids, I don't have the luxury of lugging that thing everywhere anymore!
My three swimmers
Dilan and Daddy start off by pouring water on each other with various beach toys
Drew with his teacher, Ms. Laura, and fellow swimmates

1 comments:

Johnson said...

Ummm....Your significant other, at first glance, looks to be lacking any type of covering in that first pic. It looks like he is using his children to help censor this photo. Were it not for a centimeter of a swimsuit showing and the fact that I know you guys, I wouldn't know that he had anything on. Just sayin'. ;) Everything else is super cute. That looks like a nice facility, and how fun to have a place to take the kids during the winter!