Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dulles Air and Space Museum

Monday was another day off from school (for teacher in-service) so we ventured to the Dulles Air and Space Museum with some friends. Drew had an absolute blast considering we had 8 kids altogether and Dilan was the only girl. All of the boys were in heaven. I am glad we got out of the house even though it's hard to do with such young kiddos because with my friends help, we managed just fine. Also, take note this is my small camera that's not as good at capturing pictures but at least I am bringing a camera with me!


Drew, me, Dilan and Drake at the top of the control tower looking over the airport
Drake is totally smiling in this picture, I couldn't believe it!

Drew smiling in front of "the airplane with teeth"
Inside an airplane
Drew in front of a big plane - let's be honest, I have no idea which one this is nor do I care but David would know!
Dilan checked out the flight suits
All the kids (Drake is hanging out with me) who came to explore the museum
Space shuttle - it was HUGE!
Helicopter section

2 comments:

Kristine Pratt said...

Love the picture of Drake smiling! What a fun outing.

Phillips Family said...

We are very jealous that you live in such a neat place with so many great things to see. Keep the updates coming.