Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Snack time

Yesterday, I picked Drew up from school and of course, I always ask him, "How was school?," "What did you do today?" and then, "What did you have for snack?"... but this time the final question stumped him.
Drew replied, "I don't know. I think I forgot." I asked him how he could forget what he ate for snack. And then he thought really hard and finally came up with "marshmallows." We talked about how yummy marshmallows were, and he asked me if I could buy some someday. (he's so deprived!)
Then, last night we were watching the sing-off show together and a commercial came on for Rice Krispies. He leaped off the couch and pointed to the tv, shouting, "that's it, mom! We had Rice Krispie treats for snack. That's what they telled me they're called." I totally cracked up at his revelation and the fact that my four-year old doesn't know what Rice Krispie treats are called. We talked about how good they were and how we will have to make our own batch soon! I love my little boy!!!

1 comments:

T said...

Are you guys watching that acapella competition? We love it.....until Maxx Factor starts singing. We were so sad they beat out the Utah girl group!!!